[blparent] Help before 7:30 P.M. Arizona time please?

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 16:41:03 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,
I have always thought of you as a man... Your note below brings up some
interesting images in my mind. LOL

I agree discipline is critical. If the child is also distancing themselves
from the parent then it's important to take steps to rebuild  the
relationship. Girls can become physically mature as early as 8 years old I
know of girls who have got their periods that early. I'm not sure where that
leaves their parents accept maybe with some frustrations that they aren't
expecting for another 4 years.
Best of luck Gabe,
It sounds like your troubles will not be over at 7:30  pm  Arazona time
regardless of what you chose to do.
Take care,
Eileen