[blparent] New Member Intro

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Nov 24 02:36:26 UTC 2009

I am glad you are here.  The Twin vision books are wonderful.  Have you seen
them.  Yes they have Braille and print and maybe to some kids it is
distracting a little bit, but they are also good because the kids know they
cannot make up words since you have the correct ones on the very next page.
You can make your own flash cards using a sighted person to write them for
you and then you can Braille your own or you can get some from the local
school and then you can Braille them.  I don't remember you saying you were
home schooling, but if you are there are places that sell really cool flash
cards for home schooled children. V