[blparent] taking a baby some where

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Oct 5 21:47:52 UTC 2009

Your baby will let you know what he or she likes.  I had the Snugglee, but
Sarah hated it, and I didn't use it much.  I got out and about, but believe
me, it's been much easier now that she's walking and can hold my hand.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb