[blparent] taking a baby some where

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Mon Oct 5 23:09:05 UTC 2009

I call a cab. *grins* just kidding. Ok, no I'm not, but still...

	I too carried my son when he was a baby in a back pack looking
thing, and well when my 9 year old daughter was a baby I just carried her
carrier in one arm and my cane in the other, even crossed streets and got on
buses that way.

But now, I just cab it anywhere I can afford to.

Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
A Devision of Commtech LLC