[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:53:31 UTC 2009

allie i bought my n 75 through letstalk.com and still got the mobile speak
deal with at&t. this was in feb of 08, so not sure if it is still that way.
i'm irritated because my upgrade price through at&t is more than what i was
expecting it to be, so i will have to wait until after christmas most likely
to get a new phone.
Pip