[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:03:54 UTC 2009

I just checked with At&t disability center, and they have cut the choices of
phones for the discounted mobile speak to the pantech matrix pro, nokea
e71x, and the samson jack. They did tell me that the samson jack and nokea
e71x are pretty much the same phone. The only thing that is weird about the
e71x is that when you put mobile speak on it you can not transfer your
license to a new phone later. You would have to buy mobile speak again. They
said that if you have a windows smart phone then you are able to transfer
your mobile speak to any other compatible windows smart phone. I asked about
the data plan issue, and they said starting in September at&t did start
requiring the data plans. I am going have to tell my friends that just got
their phones about this. I don't think they realize that they will be
charged for the data plan. The disability center said that having proof of
blindness was the only way they could get at&t to allow them to take the
data plan off. If you take the data plan off, then it will block the
internet and picture messaging completely. Oh Ali, it shouldn't matter where
you buy your phone from as long as it is one of the phones they except for
the discounted mobile speak. You should be just fine buying your phone from
letstalk.com.

Eva