[blparent] accessible cell phones?

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 22:04:39 UTC 2009

Phone prices can change weekly. I've seen prices halve and double  usually
on a sliding scale at VZW.

Also, just because you don't have a contract doesn't mean the company will
stop your service. As long as you are happy with your phone and plan you can
simply do nothing and remain on your service without a contrac
The EnV III is a little lighter than the EnV II.

I use a card reader to copy files to my phonw. It is faster than active sync
assuming the phone provides quick access to the card.

VZW will allow users to remove the data feature from phones released before
October 2008. Phones released after that date are required to have the data
feature.

It's amazing how fast cell phones have invaded our lives, but thesedays I
never go anywhere with my kids without it. The smart phones  manage
appointments, people I want to contact for play dates,  directions,
entertainment, you name it phones attempt to do it and all in 5 ounces or
less.
Eileen