[blparent] accessible cell phones?

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:58:21 UTC 2009

I love my smart phone too.  I can set reminders about appointments, and even
to call and schedule rides, which I would often forget to do.  Keeping track
of 5 peoples' schedules is so tricky, so the reminders are a huge help.
Plus, when making new appointments at the dr.'s office I can pull up the
date and make sure it works for me, rather than waiting till I get home and
using a half hour of cell phone minutes to reschedule it. lol  We don't pay
for a landline so that helps, too.
I can also type someone's name in and have it pull up the contact I'm
looking for.  I never liked the voice command.  I usually have kids making
noises nearby and it interferes and I just get frustrated with it.
Leanne