[blparent] car seats

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Oct 18 19:08:20 UTC 2009

Most modern car seats are made with a base that you can install in your
primary car for easy attachment.  But you can put the car seat in any
automobile by using the seat belt in the car, so you can ride with friends
or take a cab or whatever.

Congratulations to you and your family!

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb