[blparent] [Bulk] car seats

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 00:25:40 UTC 2009

Hi Tammy.  I have a question about the sit n stroll. Does it either have a
reversible handle or were you able to make little and big turns easily while
pulling it and using your cane?  Last week, my husband and I went to a store
called Bye-Bye Baby and I was testing out strollers while using my cane. I
found that with just a regular stroller, I could make big turns easily but
was having trouble with little turns.  I also found I had a hard time
keeping it straight.  My friend who's a blind mom and who lives in the area
has used a  stroller with a reversible handle and she was able to make big
and little turns as well as keep it straight.  Let me know your thoughts.
Leslie