[blparent] totally accessible timer

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Sep 7 20:08:22 UTC 2009

Have any of you found a totally accessible timer?  We have one of the talking ones from our Aids and Appliances at our Department for the Blind, but it doesn't say everything.
In the work, play, work play schedule for my children, we need to time the play time.  Also I could set a time for a certain toy and keep switching them.  Problem is, I don't have a good accessible timer.  The one on my Pac Mate would work but would like something more kid-friendly so I can set it when I'm right there by them.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.