[blparent] totally accessible timer

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 20:44:28 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have one of the old time egg timers that I have cut notches into that way
I could tell how long it has been since the last time I sent to my son while
potty training him.  He would be sent every hour.  Only issue with it is
though I would have to reset it each time back to the 60 min mark.

Jennifer and Dustin