[blparent] totally accessible timer

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 03:00:54 UTC 2009

I got a talking watch from MaxiAids
(http://www.maxiaids.com/store/default.asp) which has a reasonably good
stopwatch which would probably work.  The watch was maybe $15.  They
probably have timers too.

I had bad luck with their products maybe ten years ago, but their quality is
pretty good now, and the price is usually competitive.

"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges."
--Anatole France