[blparent] interduction

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:30:57 UTC 2009

Hi Vanessa,
Welcome to the group. Ask all the question you'd like. That is what we are
here for.
I found that getting bottles with the wide mouth made it much easier for me
to make bottles. Especially when I was half asleep and trying to make one in
the middle of the night. The brand of bottles i use are Gerber. They've
discontinued the specific type of gerber bottle that i'm using, but i do
believe gerber has other wide mouthed bottles and other brands do as well.
Pipi