[blparent] interduction

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Sep 21 04:20:19 UTC 2009

Congratulations Vanessa and welcome to this group.  My name is veronica and
I live in NM.  I have a 9 year old and all the people you find here are
wonderful and a great resource.
As for your question, I believe it would be the same as pouring any liquid
into a container.  I actually breast fed, thus, I never used formula.