[blparent] interduction

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Sep 21 14:08:48 UTC 2009

Hello, Vanessa!
For some reason I am not able to always get blparent messages but did find
yours. I hope that learning you are pregnant is a happy idea for you. Just
so you know, I am a teacher at the Hadley School for the Blind. Three of the
courses I teach are in our parenting series. One is Preparation and may give
you answers to some of your questions. Remember that our courses are free,
in most cases, and you may receive your materials in Braille, large print or
cassette. Many students email their lesson assignments to me. If you or
anyone has questions about this course or about Hadley, you are welcome to
email me at
howerton at hadley.edu
or my home email
shrnhow at att.net
If you have studied with Hadley before, you could call Student Services at
800-323-4238 between 8 AM and 4:30 PM Central to discuss enrollment.
Hope to work with you.
By the way, I am totally blind and have two adult sons, 26 and 23.
Sharon Howerton