[blparent] interduction

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Sep 21 20:35:28 UTC 2009

The same as a sighted mom, but you touch where you need to.
If you can, get some practice time on a baby, a doll doesn't work because babies kick and move, and mine threw poop at me yesterday. A doll won't do that.
It isn't difficult, though like anything, you'll need time to get used to it. Don't be afraid to use your fingers, and know that you and them are washable as are everybody's clothes.
Also know that nothing compares to your own baby. It sounds like a cliché but is very true.