[blparent] Bed Rails

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Sep 23 21:08:16 UTC 2009

Hi.  I'm starting to think about moving Sarah from her crib to a regular bed.  The move might not happen for a few months yet, but one of these days Sarah is going to try climbing out of her crib.  It's just a matter of time.  So I'm wondering if any of you bought rails for a regular bed.  If so, were the rails worth the investment?  I was thinking I would put a baby gate at Sarah's door as well as one at the top of the stairs, but I'm not sure how big of an issue falling out of bed might be.  The rails seem to sell for between $20 and $30, which isn't bad, but I don't want to spend money on something that isn't really necessary.  Thanks.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters.--African Proverb