[blparent] question about brest feeding

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Sep 24 17:27:43 UTC 2009

Breast feeding is a challenge for anybody who hasn't done it before.  My
first recommendation is that you find a class on the subject, either at the
hospital where you will be delivering your baby, or through La Leche League
or the WIC program.  There's a lot of good information out there, and the
nurses at the hospital where you deliver will also help you.  Believe me,
sighted women need help, too.  If you decide to nurse, you will need a lot
of determination to make it work, but there are resources to help.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb