[blparent] Update. question about brest feeding

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 03:56:06 UTC 2009

She's a growing girl. She'll be eight months on the 12th.
I was a very anxious first time mom, and had lots of questions, but for me,
once my little girl was here all those worries went away. Having a support
system is so important. Ok, that's it for my advice.

Anjelina
"Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best."
Bob Talbert