[blparent] trimming babies' nails

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Sep 26 21:26:06 UTC 2009

I have a really good friend that did exactly the same thing.  I thought,
"yuck." And my friend pointed out to me, that this was the best way since
she could not see the nails, but her tongue was the most sensitive part of
her whole body. I guess I had to agree and well you know, babies hands are
really clean. V