[blparent] have a question

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 05:00:43 UTC 2010

When your water breaks it is like a big gush of liquid coming out of you.
Almost like peeing your pants, but more liquid. I am not quite sure how to
explain what contractions feel like. But if you think your water has broken
or that you are having contractions within 5 minutes of each other don't
hesitate to go into the hospital. I think it is always better to be safe and
go in to be checked out, then not to go and it becomes to late for you to
get there.

Eva