[blparent] Learning about the signs that your baby is coming

Karla Hudson HudsonKC at msu.edu
Sat Apr 3 17:47:34 UTC 2010

Hi >> >> vanessa Hernandez,

Many have given great information on this list. I also did not have my water
break until my daughter pushed it down the birth cannel. What a pop! The
look on my face must have been priceless. This was after a 28 hour labor and
she was born after two more hours of pushing. Everyone is different that is
for sure. I never really did feel my water break with my son. This big boy
at 9 pounds 14 ounces came with two pushes in about five minutes after a 28
hour labor. Both my children were born with out medication. A great book to
read is the Birth book my William Sears. I love his books and he inspired me
to have a nonmedicated birth.

I hope this helps. You really have to educate yourself about the kind of
birth you want to have and then pray that it all works.

Karla