[blparent] need to think something out

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:12:30 UTC 2010

Scott,
I am sorry that u aren't enjoying fatherhood. Having a baby can change a
lot, and stir up emotions u never knew u felt. Maybe sitting down by
yourself, and thinking about everything would help. I mean think about do u
love your baby? Do u think u could deal with leaving and not seeing your
baby grow up? Could your feelings of resentment be that the baby is taking
away from your time with Cindy? I know that my fiance has struggled with the
fact that we don't have the alone time like we use to. That we don't go out
by ourselves much. I think he had some of the same feelings as u do. I can
tell that now that our daughter is 2 that he has calmed down a lot, and does
seem to really enjoy being a father. He also had several fears about being a
father, and if he would be good at it. I hope things get better for u soon.
It is hard when a baby is just coming into the home. Hang in there.

Eva