[blparent] State Convention

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:27:59 UTC 2010

V, I have been thumbing around the Internet trying to find the NFBNM
mailing list.  Also, the Que Pasa Newsletter should be on the NFBNM
website.  How did your State Convention go, Madame Presidente?

I could only say that people make innovations, based on experience.  So I
can't, completely, answer your helmet question.

Eric
..

..

Attention, please!

..

..

There is only one month before the college baseball

..

..

season

..

..

is

..

..

over!

Who will be crowned National Champion?

Please sign up for the College Baseball List

..
..

today!

Please send your request to eric at pmpmail.com, and put, "Eric, I would
like to join your college baseball list," in the subject line.

College baseball:

..

Covering tomorrow's stars,
..