[blparent] State Convention

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Apr 14 18:47:05 UTC 2010

Thanks, it was a lot of fun.  V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Calhoun
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:28 AM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [blparent] State Convention

V, I have been thumbing around the Internet trying to find the NFBNM mailing
list.  Also, the Que Pasa Newsletter should be on the NFBNM website.  How
did your State Convention go, Madame Presidente?

I could only say that people make innovations, based on experience.  So I
can't, completely, answer your helmet question.

Eric
..

..

Attention, please!

..

..

There is only one month before the college baseball

..

..

season

..

..

is

..

..

over!

Who will be crowned National Champion?

Please sign up for the College Baseball List

..
..

today!

Please send your request to eric at pmpmail.com, and put, "Eric, I would like
to join your college baseball list," in the subject line.

College baseball:

..

Covering tomorrow's stars,
..