[blparent] Girl Scouts

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Apr 21 03:36:19 UTC 2010

Well what started this is at the end of May there is an event called Roar
and Snore at the zoo.  It is a troop based event and our troop will not be
attending this year, but Gab really wants to go and for that matter so do I.
But you either have to be a leader (certified with a back ground check) or
you have to be an adult girl scout (certified with a back ground check).  I
don't mind the background check, but a couple of years ago, I inquired about
becomine a leader and they said I could not because I was blind.  I hear the
woman who told me that is no longer there.  So I was just curious if anyone
had difficulties obtaining that status. V