[blparent] challenges with dressing an infant

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 18:19:30 UTC 2010

Scott,
I'm not sure if you've tried this, but maybe if you put a mobile or mirror
above the chaning table, she might be distracted enough to lay still just
for a minute.  When my daughter was very young, I gave her a rattle to play
with, and now, I sometimes give her a toy to play with or something to hold.
She loves my phone, so usually that occupies her for a couple minutes, long
enough for me to get her changed and dressed.  Hope this helps!
    Nikki