[blparent] potty training.

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Aug 1 02:07:11 UTC 2010

I agree, you're right, he might be advanced enough at 18 months.  I hope so
for your sake.  I thought Gab was as well and in the long wrong she still
didn't get it until she was three.  I hear boys train easier and quicker
than girls.  She also sat on the potty and sometimes she actually peed or
pooped in it and she also knew where it was.  But unfortunately, for me, she
refused to use it all the time till she was older.  I didn't mean to put you
down in any way, please forgive me.  I just said I thought 18 months was a
bit young. Smile!  v