[blparent] potty training.

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Aug 2 17:44:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't know where you heard that boys train easier than girls, but it is
not true at all.  I don't know why it is, but every parent I've talked to
and all the articals I've read say that Girls train faster and easier than
boys do.  I wish this wasn't the case since I have both boys, but Remus is
already showing signs he might be interested in trying out the potty, so I'm
hoping he trains earlier rather than later.  He's never liked the feeling of
wet or mess on him, so I'm hoping that might speed the process along once we
switch him to training pants.

Tammy