[blparent] School again

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Aug 8 03:50:40 UTC 2010

School is about to start here.  Monday we go to meet our new teacher and
then they will make an appointment for the student to test and see what they
remembered over the summer.   I hope gab gets a teacher who likes to email.
Last year I loved her teacher, but she always forgot to send me the updates.
I was always having to remind her.  The years before then, the teachers were
always anxious to keep me informed of what the whole class was doing.
I always introduce myself right away and then ask politely about emailing me
the class agenda and any other important bits of information.  I also like
the teacher to email me assignments, so if my daughter forgets her homework
at school, at least I will know what she was suppose to be doing. V