[blparent] School again

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 05:53:28 UTC 2010

for the most part I always try to build a strong relationship with
both teacher and admin of the school, office staff councilor etc. it
makes the school year so much easier.

homework is emailed every week, school noticed are typed up and email
from the school office and even district notices. I really feel I have
it great with my now four grade daughter's school.