[blparent] teething

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 22:20:14 UTC 2010

Hi all.  Michael is 7 months old as of today and doing very well.  he is
growing like a weed, laughing out loud, making new sounds, and teething.
That's where my question is on teething.  What, if anything, have you all
done to soothe your baby's gums while he's teething?  I know my parents
talked about putting booze on the gums but I hear that's not recommended
now.  Any thoughts?  How do you know when and where the teeth are coming in?
I can feel little bumps where the bottom two teeth would be coming in.
Thanks.

Leslie