[blparent] teething

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Aug 16 22:39:25 UTC 2010

Leslie, I bet he is so cute.  I used Humphrey's.  You can get them at your
pharmacy.  They are little round balls that melt on the gums.  They numb
them just a little so the pain is tolerable.  Another thing is take a wash
cloth and wet it, ring it out and freeze it.  Babies love to chew on them.
You can also get a teething ring, sold at places like Target or Walmart,
etc.  You also freeze them and let Michael chew on it.
I could always feel the bumps in the mouth and if nursing or bottle feeding,
baby likes to rub whatever he can on his gums. V