[blparent] 5th grade teacher

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Aug 18 20:25:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't see what the student coppying notes has anything to do with
anything.  You're asking for emailed notes as an adjunct not instead of Gab
doing the assigned work.  It's fine to ask that the student copy down notes,
but if they don't you might miss knowing something you needed to know, and
that's not acceptable.  I think some education is an order here, and if that
doesn't work, you will probably need to go higher up like a principal to
have your needs met.  I've always asked that the teachers email me with
notes, or call me and read them to me if there was no email access, and I've
never had a teacher tell me no for any reason.

Tammy