[blparent] 5th grade teacher

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 19 01:37:00 UTC 2010

Thanks. v

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC)
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:02 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] 5th grade teacher

Also too, I wouldn't care or even get into if he *wants* to do this or
if it's "asking too much of a well-seasoned teacher". He will do it and
he'd do it even if this was his first teaching job ever. Don't even
enter into adiscussion about want and experience as those don't matter
for this discussion.