[blparent] good Afternoon

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 17:26:33 UTC 2010

Hi parents!

How are all doing?

We had our  year old tested for head start, and he tested at a 300! At 2 he
can do what an average 3 ½ year in a half old can do.

They gave us the option of allowing him o start headstart if we wanted in
dec, but he was too smart for headstart.

What would you do?

We will redgister him in the homeschool program, but I don’t know about
sending to a school until he’s 3.

They also said if he were old enough, he can start kindergarden/

We’re proud of him, and many doubt us because both parents are blind

people scare me with there amount of stupidity!

Is there any mamas in Janesville Wisconsin that are interristed in meeting
email me