[blparent] good Afternoon

Sharin coffeemommy at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 20:02:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

If he's eligible, I would still consider headstart for the social and
emotional growth as well as being around kids his own age. Kindergarten
might be a lot for him...kids are usually expected to pay attention for
longer periods of time, switch between activities, and be fairly independent
about certain things. If he is really ahead later, he can always skip a
grade. Congrats, that's awesome!

Sharin