[blparent] international travel

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Aug 24 22:45:01 UTC 2010

Rhonda, in addition to the other tips, I trust you know your son needs a
passport. I have friends who took their son to Germany last year when he was
about 4 months old. I don't remember the kind of passport he had, but
obviously it does not last as long as adult ones which last ten years.
Also, if you can get a direct flight to Europe, it will make your life
tremendously easier. I traveled with my choir to Greece last March. We
missed our connection from Rome to Athens and got stuck in the airport for 6
hours. We adults managed, but that would be a nightmare for a little one.
Sharon