[blparent] international travel

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:03:40 UTC 2010

Hi!
We took Corban to Germany when he was 2 months for the 1st time, and when he
was 14 months.
It's the 1st time taking 4 year old autistic Livie.
We just gained custodity of her, and are excited to take her alone! ...
Corbs will be a piece of cake!
We flew to Cheli in April, he slept and flirted with the flight Attendent.
Lol :p
But Aliviyra has never been on a plane.
I'm more nervis with her, than I am with the toddler.
Lii hates being seatbuilted in ... she needs a hornis, she's ocd, I think
its due to her autisum, IDK.

We have all 4 passports ... lookingforward to it! Just nervis