[blparent] I'm finally back

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:09:07 UTC 2010

Hey y'all,
Well after over 3 months, i'm finally back on lists. I've moved and what I thought would only be about a month without internet ended up being much longer. I will write an update on Savannah and myself here shortly.
Welcome to any new members. i'm pipi, from Kansas. I have a 2 year old daughter Savannah. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the new members.
I don't like that I am oCD or something, but since gmail decided that every email i haven't received since August, needed downloaded into my outlook express, i'm skimming through some of what i've missed.
Actually glad that I am because there have been a few emails of interest.
i hope all are well and I'm looking forward to being back among other blind parents. I've truly missed you and the common bond we have.
I'll write again soon.
Pipi