[blparent] I'm finally back

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Dec 5 02:40:02 UTC 2010

Pipi, welcome back, I missed you!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pipi
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 3:09 PM
To: blv-moms at googlegroups.com; blindparenting at googlegroups.com;
Subject: [blparent] I'm finally back

Hey y'all,
Well after over 3 months, i'm finally back on lists. I've moved and what I
thought would only be about a month without internet ended up being much
longer. I will write an update on Savannah and myself here shortly.
Welcome to any new members. i'm pipi, from Kansas. I have a 2 year old
daughter Savannah. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the new
members.
I don't like that I am oCD or something, but since gmail decided that every
email i haven't received since August, needed downloaded into my outlook
express, i'm skimming through some of what i've missed.
Actually glad that I am because there have been a few emails of interest.
i hope all are well and I'm looking forward to being back among other blind
parents. I've truly missed you and the common bond we have.
I'll write again soon.
Pipi