[blparent] OT: Questions re KNFB Reader

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Thu Dec 9 10:26:55 UTC 2010

I emailed a few days ago asking people if they'd used the Intell Reader. David was kind enough to give me feedback on his experiences. It seems many people agree with him, and the reviews for the product aren't great. I am now looking at the KNFB Reader instead, but wanted some insight before making such a huge purchase.

For those who use it:

Is it one of your "can't leave home without it" devices?
Do you find it accurate in most situations?
Which phone do you use it on?
Do you recommend purchasing other software for the phone with it: Mobile Geo, Talks or MSP, etc.?
Any other words of advice?

Thanks so very much.

Dena