[blparent] OT: Questions re KNFB Reader

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 9 13:37:34 UTC 2010

Hi, I have the second unit that is a hand held instead of part of a phone.
You do need a second set of software because it is not a reader for the
phone, but just the reader added. Yes even the old one is accurate! I do use
it often, but even more when I travel. I wouldn't say it is a can't leave
home without it, but I do use it for reading restraint menus, doctors
information while I wait, mail when I don't have someone to read it that
kind of every day stuff. O I use it in the kitchen to read boxes, cans and
directions to things that I've not made before. If you have other questions
let me know.

Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age