[blparent] Birthday Parties

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 01:09:19 UTC 2010

I have had a couple at my house, which turned out pretty good, but then you
have all the kids and the mess to clean up.  You also have the games to plan
and supplies to buy.  When the parties have been outside of the home, Chucky
Cheese, the bowling alleys, etc., sometimes it's just easier for sighted
people to handle the gifts, kids, etc.  It is hard to hear, and hard to keep
track of all the children running wild.  Just my opinion ... not that blind
people can't do everything, lol!!  Sometimes it's just easier for the
sighted people to do it all!!