[blparent] Birthday Parties

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Dec 13 01:57:36 UTC 2010

A couple of times I had MacDonald's birthday parties for my daughter, and
they worked out very well.  They had a party coordinator who led games, so
the kids were all occupied in a structured way.  I also had a copuple of
parties at home and hired a neighborhood teen to help.  That worked very
well, and she stuck around to help with the cleanup too.

Debbie