[blparent] jogging strollers vs reversible handle strollers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Dec 17 19:54:45 UTC 2010

I've never used either of them, but the one with three wheels sounds like a
better choice.  If I were  you, I'd ask the store manager if you can try it
out within the store and see how it handles.  If they had a reversible
handle stroller when Gab was a baby I didn't know about it.  I made my own
by tying a leash to the front and pulled it behind me.  V