[blparent] jogging strollers vs reversible handle strollers

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 02:38:23 UTC 2010

It does work and the 3 wheeled ones in some ways are better. I take the
babies on walks with it sometimes when I'm wearing one and pulling the
other. It can be done safely assuming you have a long enough cane. Mine is
just below my chin.

Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age