[blparent] getting out with your kids in the winter

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Dec 23 23:02:10 UTC 2010

I, for one, always had it easy as my very good friend at the time, had her
baby on the same day as I had Gab.  It was so funny, so any time I needed to
go somewhere, the four of us loaded into her truck and away we went.  My
niece, on the otherhand, found a group called Mom's.  She found it in the
newspaper for their area and found they had playdates planned and usually
there was a phone number listed for that group.  She just told them she
couldn't see and someone offered her a ride.