[blparent] getting out with your kids in the winter

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Dec 23 23:15:38 UTC 2010

I also did the kindermusic classes with Gab when she was about a year old to
about 2.  We found the advertisement in the library newspaper or newsletter.
If you are a gym goer, the gyms usually have a litte daycare which has tons
of toys.  I also found things to do through the La Leche league.  They also
had a great resource for places to go with your tiny baby. V